Scaleauto GT and Wooden Spoon Race
August 2 @ 20:00 - 22:00
- Any Scaleauto ‘R-Series’ car is eligible (GT and rally)
- Magnet must be removed
- Body, chassis, motor (Tech-1), gears (11/27), hubs and guide must remain as standard
- Rear wings must be present at the start
- Rear-view mirrors, windscreen wipers and aerials can be removed
- No lightweight interiors or body/chassis lightening allowed
- Any rubber tyre that fits the standard hub can be used, branding must be visible on the sidewall of the tyre
- Front tyres may be changed to a low profile type and can be glazed as required
- Ballast may be added but must be inside the car and securely attached
All screws, lead wire, eyelets, braid and spacers.
Wooden Spoon Race
The class for the second round will be called on the night by the racer who is last in the first session.