- This event has passed.
Slot It DTM/Group A and Blue Lane Rules
May 17 @ 20:00 - 22:00
Slot It DTM
- Any Slot It DTM/Group A Touring car is permitted
- Magnet must be removed
- Body, chassis, motor, gears, hubs and guide must remain standard
- Rear wings must be present at the start
- Rear-view mirrors, windscreen wipers and aerials can be removed
- No light weight interiors or body/chassis lightening allowed
- Any rubber tyre that fits the standard hub can be used, branding must be visible on sidewall of tyre
- Front tyres may be changed to a low profile type and can be glazed as required
- Ballast may be added but must be inside the car and securely attached
All screws, lead wire, eyelets, braid and spacers.
Charlie Whiting (R.I.P.) said, “If in doubt, if the rules do not mention it, consider it illegal.” Micheal Masi would just make up new rules on the spot, obvs.
Blue Lane Rules
The person called to run on the blue lane decides the type of cars they want on the grid for that one race.