Slot It and Policar Classics and T.B.A.
March 15 @ 20:00 - 22:00
Slot It and Policar Classics
- Any classic sports car in sidewinder configuration is eligible
- Magnet must be removed
- Body and chassis must remain standard
- Rear view mirrors, windscreen wipers and aerials can be removed
- No light weight interiors or body/chassis lightening allowed
- Either the old 23k or newer 21k motors are legal
- Pinion/Gear combination must be unchanged at 11:32
- Rear hubs must be those as originally supplied
- Any rubber tyre that fits the standard hub can be used branding must be visible on sidewall of tyre
- Front tyres may be changed to low profile and can be glazed as required
- Front wheels as supplied – front axle can be adjusted with grub screws
- Standard guide can be replaced with the Slot It screw topped guide (ch85)
- Ballast may be added but must be inside the car and securely attached
All screws, lead wire, eyelets, braid and spacers.
Charlie Whiting (R.I.P.) said, “If in doubt, if the rules do not mention it, consider it illegal.” Micheal Masi would just make up new rules on the spot, obvs.