- This event has passed.
SCX – 4wd
September 16 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Any standard SCX 4wd car is allowed
- No SCX Pro Cars are permitted
- The transmission must remain working 4wd
- Front tyres may be changed to a low profile and may be glazed
- The magnet must be removed
- Any rubber compound tyre can be used, branding must be visible on the sidewalls
- Tyre treatment is allowed but must be dry when placed on track
- Ballast is allowed (must be inside the body and securely attached)
All screws, braid and spacers.
Charlie Whiting (R.I.P.) said, ‘If in doubt, if the rules do not mention it, consider it illegal.’