November 5 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Any Scalextric car with an inline motor configuration is permitted
- The magnet must be removed
- Motor, gears and guide must be as originally supplied new
- Where present, the bulge on the chassis underneath the gear can be removed
- Any rubber tyre that fits the hub may be used (branding should be visible on the sidewall)
- Front tyres may be low profile and glazed
- Ballast may be added but must be inside the car and securely attached
- Rear wing must be attached before any race start
- Rear view mirrors, window wipers and aerials can be removed.
- No light weight interiors or body/chassis lightening is allowed
- Light sanding of the body and or chassis to give bodyrock is permitted
- Tyre treatments are allowed but must be dry when placed on track
All screws, lead wire, braid and spacers.
Charlie Whiting (R.I.P.) said, “If in doubt, if the rules do not mention it, best consider it illegal.”