- This event has passed.
Policar F1 and Blue Lane Rules
February 4 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Any Policar F1 model is allowed
- Only the standard Slim-Can 24,500rpm motor is permitted
- Plastic rear hubs can be changed for Policar Aluminium F1 hubs
- Fronts hubs must be as supplied when new
- Front tyres may be changed to a low profile and may be glazed
- Any rubber tyre brand is allowed
- Ballast may be added (must be inside and securely attached)
All screws, lead wire, eyelets, braid and spacers.
Charlie Whiting (R.I.P.) said, ‘If in doubt, if the rules do not mention it, consider it illegal.’
Blue Lane Rules
- The person called to run on the blue lane decides the type of cars they want on the grid for that one race