Slot It Group C plus Support
October 18 @ 20:00 - 22:00
Slot It Group C
- Any Slot-it Group C car they have made is permitted
- The magnet must be removed
- Body and chassis must remain standard, white kits must be painted
- Rear wings and wheel inserts must be attached at race start
- Rear view mirrors, window wipers and aerials can be removed
- No light weight interiors or body/chassis lightening is allowed
- Either the old 25k or newer 21.5k (23k) SIMX16 motors are allowed
- Only Slot It 9t pinions are allowed
- Any size contrate gear is allowed (bronze or alloy)
- Any rubber compound tyre can be used, branding must be visible on the sidewalls
- Tyre treatment is allowed but must be dry when placed on track
- Front tyres may be changed to a low profile and may be glazed
- Fronts hubs must be as supplied when new
- Rear hubs must be either 16.5mm with 0.5 grey motor mount or 15.8mm with older black mount
- No 1.0mm offset mounts are allowed
- No air or light weight alloys are allowed
- Slot It suspension (ch47b) is allowed on rear of motor mounts only
- The standard guide can be replaced with screw topped guide (ch85)
- Ballast can be added but must be inside car
All screws, lead wire, eyelets, braid and spacers.
Niels Wittich’s Meeting Notes
Racers must remove all jewellery before coming to the grid.
Flame-proof under-crackers must be worn.
The class for the second round will be called on the night by the racer who is last in the first session.